General features of our safari tents:
- Flame-retardant polyester fabric (DIN 4102 B1), fungus/mold repellent, waterproof, UV resistant;
- Vent hole with insect proof mesh;
- Mud flaps around the base;
- Fire retardant, high quality, UV stabilized PVC roof ( with certificate;
- Wooden posts, ø 10 cm, impregnated (PEFC-certificate);
- Closed deck of wide impregnated floorboards (PEFC-certificate);
- Fully galvanized steel couplings;
- Windows all around*;
- Covers for all windows;
- Covered terrace;
- High-quality YKK zippers;
What is in it for you;
- A possibility to quickly earn back your investment. With a minimal investment, you can have a healthy revenue within a short period of time.
- A beautiful looking, high-quality Safari tent, incl. frame and deck with a very long lifespan (approx. 15 years)
How can we help you even further?
Integrate your personal requirements into your tent.
If you have specific requirements, for example for the terrace, interior, or design? For example, would you like to integrate your corporate design or colors in the tents? If we are able to, we will make the adjustments you prefer.
Repair, replace and store your tent;
If unexpected something breaks down, then we can offer you our repair service. If possible we can make repairs on the site, otherwise in our factory. Of course, your reservations can’t suffer because of this, so we can also offer you a tent you temporarily borrow while the repairs are being made.
If you require or desire to store the tent in the winter, also then we can be of service. We can disassemble, maintain and store your tent fabrics. And of course, we can put them back up at your request.
* with exception of the small buffalo.